Serial WIFI Converter, RS232 RS485 to WIFI and Ethernet converter
Introduction of Serial WIFI Converter
WIFI232-610-V2 is a wireless serial WIFI converter, which is used for project of RS232/RS485 serial equipment to WIFI or Ethernet networking. It can be controlled by mobile phone or laptops, also can be connected to the remote server.
Features of Serial WIFI Converter
- Hardware flow control (RTS/CTS) RS232 interface, male mouth(needle) consistent with computer pin definition
- DC5~18V wide voltage input, can provide 2A current MP1482DS DCDC power supply chip, keep system reliability.
- RS232 RS485 automatic switching
- RJ45 network connection, support wired Ethernet transmission
- Reload button, do not worry incorrect settings (in working status, press the button 3-5s then it load to default settings and automatic restart)
- Rich status indicator light: Power Ready Link RXD TXD
- Support IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- Support TCP/IP/UDP network protocols
- Support RS232 RS384 data interface
- Support work as STA/AP/AP+STA mode
- Support router/bridge Mode networking
- Support external antenna
- Support transparent transmission mode
- Support AT+ instruction set for configuration
- Support friendly web configuration page
- Support palmodic signal
- Single 5-18V power supply
- Small size: 84 x 84x25mm
- FCC/CE/RoHS/TELEC certificated
Wifi Serial Server Comparison
Application Field of Serial WIFI Converter
- Serial RS232/RS485 to Wifi or Ethernet
- WiFi remote control and monitoring, TCP/IP and WiFi coprocessor
- WiFi remote control toy such as aircraft and cars
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development applications
Work Mode of rs232/485 wifi serial port
4.Wired and Wireless Application
5.Application of one AP and one STA
Simple Transparent transmission
Transparent transmission means that whatever is transferred, our device plays the role of a channel and sends data to the target without modification. On-site monitoring equipment sends data to Wireless Device Servers transparent data transmission terminal by itself port, the terminal CUP receives data by serial port and package data.
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search Wireless Device Servers in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Wireless Device Servers.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click â€œSaveâ€œ and â€œRestartâ€œ, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
System Information Processor MIPS solution (32bit 360MHz) RAM / Flash 8M / 1M Ethernet Port Number 1 Interface Standard 8 pin RJ45 Rate 10/100 Mbps, MDI/MDIX, auto switch between cross and direct connection Protction 2KV electromagnetism isolation, shell insulation blocking Network Protocol IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, Web socket, Httpd client Receive Buffer 64K byte Max. Client Number in TCP Server Mode 32 Wi-Fi Standard 802.11 b/g/n Network Mode AP / Station / AP+Station STA Number in AP Mode 32 Frequency Range 2.412 GHz ~ 2.484 GHz Transmit Power 802.11b: +20 dBm (Max)
802.11g: +18 dBm (Max)
802.11n: +15 dBm (Max)
Receive Sensitivity 802.11b: -89dbm
RF Model DSSS / OFDM Transmission Rate 802.11b：11 Mbps
Transmission Range Max 400m (open horizon, 3dbi antenna) Wireless Network Security WEP: 64-bit/128-bit data encryption
WPA, WPA2, 802.11i: advanced mode and PSK mode
Encryption: 128-bit TKIP, AES, TKIP/AES
Antenna Interface SMA Serial Port Number 2 (1*RS-232, 1*RS-485, can not work at the same time) Interface Standard RS-232: DB9 pin type, RS-485: 2 wire (A+, B-, GND) Data Bits 5, 6, 7, 8 Stop Bit 1, 2 Check Bit None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark Baud Rate 300 bps ~ 460800 bps Flow Control RTS / CTS Buffer Send and receive 4K bytes respectively Protection RS-485: surge protection, overvoltage protection RS-485 Pull-up and Pull-down Resistor 2.2 KΩ Software Virtual Serial（USR-VCOM） Windows 2000 or higher (32 bit/64 bit) Configuration Built-in webpage, computer set-up software, serial AT command Basic Parameter Size 84 x 84 x 25 mm Operating Temp. -40 ~ 85°C Storage Temp. -40 ~ 125°C, 5 ~ 95% RH (no condensation) Input Voltage DC 5 ~ 18 V Working Current 140 ~ 350 mA @ 5V Power AP: 140mA @ 5V, STA: 140mA @ 5V, EPHY: 170mA @ 5V
AP: 60mA @ 12V, STA: 60mA @ 12V, EPHY: 70mA @ 12V
More Certificate CE, FCC, ROHS, TELEC Warranty 2 years Accessory 5V1A power supply, serial line, cable, 3dbi antenna