Who we are?
• Hardware, Software design and System Integration Solutions for Embedded systems mainly based on Texas Instruments DSPs. In this market we provide Texas Instruments 3rd Party development tools products, support and training.
• In the Communication & Networking market, G. R. Communication teamed with AirLive to introduce the Israeli market the state-of-the-art Wireless Networking and video solutions equipment.
• POE (Power Over Ethernet) solutions- we offer a complete end-to-end line of products, starting from the PSE side – POE switches, POE injectors, special cables and POE modules for the power device (PD).
• For the security market, we provide:
- Wireless Communications:
- Planning and deploying Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint complex wireless networks, including long range links, high bandwidth networks (video and surveillance networks), high radio/magnetic interference environments and others.
- Wireless campuses coverage – namely hotels, resorts, schools, hospitals etc.
- Video Surveillance – Security Cameras:
- Wide range of Video surveillance solutions that enable a wide variety of applications such as Gas stations, parking lots, retail, home & office, logistics hubs & warehouses, restaurants, hotels, industrial facilities and many more.
These solutions include digital IP cameras with intelligent Video Analytics.
- Perimeter security – Laser based Radar:
- Virtual Fencing based on Laser Radar Technology.
- The company markets high-end technology of Laser sensors that, combined with a central management system, offering a comprehensive solution for physical and virtual perimeter. security.
- Laser radar systems has been installed at various locations that require strict security measures, like chemical plants, military and naval bases, high security jails, fuel and gas storages & airports.
We believe in offering our customers:
- High quality products and systems tailored for their specific needs.
- Long lasting relationship by providing best in class support & installation services for each of our security applications.
- Consulting, project planning and management services.
- System integration when the application requires the combination of all the above security applications. (For example Smart city)