The Ag5300 series are low cost PoE+ modules, in a Single-In-Line (SIL) package, that can deliver up to 30 Watts of output power. Options for 12V DC (Ag5300) or 24V DC output (Ag5324) are available. The module signature complies with both the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at specifications and it is designed to meet the safety isolation requirements of IEEE802.3at. The exceptionally small footprint and package size, make it ideal for space restricted applications such as IP Video Telephones, WiMAX access points, PTZ cameras and remote computer terminals. Ag5324 is well suited to building automation and industrial control applications requiring 24V with the ability of Ag5324 to operate over the industrial temperature range from -40 to +85C further extending its’ versatility.
- Smallest package size to date:
SIL – 57mm(L)x18mm(W)x14mm(H)
- POE + module compliant with IEEE 802.3af & at
- Up to 30 Watt Output Power
- 12V or 24V DC output options
- Industrial temperature range for Ag5324 -40 to +85 Celcius
- High efficiency DC/DC converter
- Adjustable output voltage
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Input voltage range 37V to 57V
- Minimal low cost external components required
- Overload, thermal and short-circuit protection
- Simple integration
Ag5300 Evaluation Board
EvalAg5300 and EVALAg5324 are intended for testing and evaluation of the Ag5300 and Ag5324 SIL POE+ PD modules only. Ag5300 provides a regulated 12V DC output while Ag5324 delivers a 24V DC output. The evaluation boards will work with Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) that supplies power over the spare pair or data pairs. They can also be used in conjunction with Ag6100 or Ag6400 as compatible PSEs. Please use the links provided to order boards or download the user manual.